Creating hope, accountability and recovery planning through supportive services and community partnerships.
Hope and Healing through Housing
What is Zepf Recovery Housing?
It is a residential sober living environment for individuals with a substance abuse problem or who are in recovery. Recovery Housing focuses on strength-based approaches, 12 step facilitation, gender specific housing, cultural sensitivity and is welcoming of individuals with co-occurring conditions and/or on methadone.
Who is Zepf Recovery Housing for?
- Men and women ages 18 and over with substance dependence problems
- Individuals who are in recovery, who are also in need of housing
- Individuals in need of a sober living environment in order to successfully recover from Alcohol or other drug problems
What is the application process?
For anyone interested in Zepf Recovery Housing contact the Intake Department at 419-841-7701, Ext. 4006.
What is required of residents?
- Detox must be completed first, if needed
- Must meet with a Case Manager on a weekly basis to explore individualized referral needs such as treatment, vocational, and legal
- Attendance at sober support meetings
- Voluntary submission of random urine and breathalyzer screens
- Taking prescribed medications, if needed
- Completion of daily chores
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT TO EXPECT at zepf recovery housing
What is Provided?
- A recovery-based, safe, supportive and structured living environment
- In-House sobriety support meetings:
- Heroin Anonymous (gender specific)
- Narcotics Anonymous (gender specific)
- Alcoholics Anonymous (gender specific)
- Family Education Class - open to all residents, guests, staff who would like to learn more about addiction, the effects of addiction on the family/friends/social network of addicts, understanding addiction resources, services, and program benefits, learning/applying healthy boundaries, and establishing a foundation for healing together
- Three meals per day
- Case Managers who assist in setting up outpatient treatment and psychiatric appointments
- Support to help residents find jobs or continue with education
- Fully furnished rooms, a dining area, a TV lounge, and an exercise room
What can a resident achieve during the stay?
- Enhanced life skills
- A strong recovery plan
- Relapse prevention skills
- A social living environment and a recovery network that will support sobriety
- Case Management support
- Self care skills, including access to medical care, dental care, and the ability to get and keep a job
Where is Zepf Recovery Housing located?
Zepf Recovery Housing is located at 2465 Collingwood Blvd., Toledo, OH 43620, 419-321-6831