Best practice in practice.
To sign up for our E-Newsletter, enter your email address below
Programs requiring referral by Rehabilitation Services Commission (RSC):
- Job Development
- Job Coaching
- Job Shadow Assessment
- Work Adjustment
- Community Based Assessment
- Job Seeking Skills Training
- Benefits Consultation
- Vocational Awareness Workshop
- Empowerment To Change Workshop
Individuals must meet the following admission criteria:
- Age 18 or older (exceptions considered on an individual basis; aside from special circumstances such as the Summer Youth Program Participants, School Transition-To-Work students, and Department of Youth Services referrals from RSC who are not in school or are seeking permanent employment.
- Must be a consumer of RSC.
- Not an undue risk to self or others; does not carry firearms, knives, or other weapons; not physically aggressive; does not currently abuse drugs or alcohol. IF an SPMI client, must be following through with recommended treatment and prescribed medication.
- Demonstrated ability to care for own personal needs (i.e., can follow simple directions; attend to task). Can and must be able to provide own transportation needs.
- No current barriers that would interfere with attendance and punctuality (i.e., legal, childcare, transportation).
- Must have a commitment to making behavioral changes if indicated and also have an expressed interest in receiving vocational services and obtaining competitive employment.
- Proof of citizenship.
For more information, please visit The Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission or contact:
Lynda Reckner- Director, Intensive Services: 419.841.7701 ext. 2207
Brian Delaney, NetWork Coordinator: 419.213.6324
Would you like to know who the Zepf Center employs? Click Here to View Our Staff Directory!