Best practice in practice.
To sign up for our E-Newsletter, enter your email address below
Programs requiring referral by Rehabilitation Services Commission (RSC):
- Job Development
- Job Coaching
- Job Shadow Assessment
- Work Adjustment
- Community Based Assessment
- Job Seeking Skills Training
- Benefits Consultation
- Vocational Awareness Workshop
- Empowerment To Change Workshop
Individuals must meet the following admission criteria:
- Age 18 or older (exceptions considered on an individual basis; aside from special circumstances such as the Summer Youth Program Participants, School Transition-To-Work students, and Department of Youth Services referrals from RSC who are not in school or are seeking permanent employment.
- Must be a consumer of RSC.
- Not an undue risk to self or others; does not carry firearms, knives, or other weapons; not physically aggressive; does not currently abuse drugs or alcohol. IF an SPMI client, must be following through with recommended treatment and prescribed medication.
- Demonstrated ability to care for own personal needs (i.e., can follow simple directions; attend to task). Can and must be able to provide own transportation needs.
- No current barriers that would interfere with attendance and punctuality (i.e., legal, childcare, transportation).
- Must have a commitment to making behavioral changes if indicated and also have an expressed interest in receiving vocational services and obtaining competitive employment.
- Proof of citizenship.
For more information, please visit The Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission or contact:
Lynda Reckner- Director, Intensive Services: 419.841.7701 ext. 2207
Brian Delaney, NetWork Coordinator: 419.213.6324
Would you like to know who the Zepf Center employs? Click Here to View Our Staff Directory!
Do you have questions about our facilites? We might have the answers in our Frequently Asked Questions Section!